Monday, July 12, 2010

What a day....

I tried to go to school early today since I was in charge of the Gerak Gempur English paper for Form 3. I did not attend the assembly and I went straight to the staff room to prepare the papers. Then, I went for a short briefing by HM as usual. After the briefing, I realised I had forgotten to key in my name. So, by the time I keyed my code, it was bright red, indicating I was late. Then, noticing that my friend had not signed in, I went to catch her before she went upstairs. In my haste, I nearly fell into the drain, high heels and all. Thank God, I somehow managed to balance myself and jumped over the drain. Sigh...Then, it was time to start searching for my record book which I could not find since Friday. Either I had misplaced it or someone had taken it. I searched high and low, even opened the shoe cupboard at the office. This really tickled the office guys. Still no sign of if. Then I had one class after another till 1.45pm with a short break at 10am. I sighed with relief thinking that I could go home when the class ended. To my horror, my students told me I have an extra class with them at 2pm....I felt like bursting into tears. I had not received the latest timetable. Not wanting to let them down, I took a quick bite and a Solivite and I was ready. I finally came home at 4pm, lay gratefully on my sofa, and put my feet up. Just when I was about to doze off, the telephone rang asking for hubby.....

No comments:

Post a Comment